- Houston, TX
What you'll be doing
- Specific responsibilities include managing and overseeing the apartment community, monitoring expenses and preparing preliminary annual operations budgets. The post holder will also be expected to ensure all activities and practices are carried out within the law, as well as maintaining positive relationships with the residents and overseeing all risk and emergency procedures.
What your background should be
- Extensive knowledge of Property Management. Knowledge of on-site management operations.
Required Schooling / Training
- High School Diploma or GED. 2-4 years of College strongly preferred.
Who is the client company
- Property Company aiming to provide residents with exceptional service and a unique living experience.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com