- Hartford, CT
What you'll be doing
- The client company is currently looking for a communications specialist. This position will provide various types of production and project support to the employee communications team, including broadcast email distributions, some creative, and business writing for various communication materials, and event management. The candidate will organize and distribute broadcast emails and communications to employee audiences. The applicant will manage/support employee engagement events, such as town halls and leadership meetings. S/he will manage the client company online newsletter creation and publication process. The incumbent will manage communications team SharePoint site. The communications specialist will support special projects that may involve creative and business writing. This position shall tact and discretion to work with the company employees at all levels.
What your background should be
- The candidate should have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in a corporate communications or public relations agency. The applicant should have experience in internal employee communications. S/he should have close attention to detail and good proofing/editing skills, record of success handling multiple projects from multiple requestors, ability to think independently as a proactive self-starter, and influence and coordination skills to work with other internal areas and outside vendors to meet deadlines.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in communications or related discipline
Who is the client company
- The client is a global health services organization.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org