- Kalamazoo, MI
What you'll be doing
- Responsible for developing and implementing strategic communication for designated programs and services within the company healthcare system. Involves a high degree of interaction with people at all levels of the organization and has responsibility for interacting with news outlets as companies media relations representative. The position is on call 24/7 for response to media inquiries. Responsible for the preparation and actual setting of all ads. Develop plans and write/produce communication materials for consumers, physicians, employees, and business audiences.
What your background should be
- Minimum of a 5-10 years of professional experience in marketing, communications or public relations. The candidate must have extensive knowledge of effective and efficient marketing and public relations practices, strong writing and planning skills, experience in digital and social media, and a proven track record of results based implementation of communications strategies. Ad agency, healthcare or brand/product management background is helpful.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in marketing, public relations, business administration, communications or related field.
Who is the client company
- This is an American leading healthcare system services company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com