Communications Infrastructure Analyst
- Herndon, VA
What you'll be doing
- Support the research and analysis of telecommunications networks for various federal and commercial entities. Collect and analyze data related to telecommunications networks and information systems. Analyze government missions to determine reliance on communication networks. Conduct vulnerability, risk assessments and analyze system capabilities, technologies, designs, and implementations. Research technology trends, including current and future infrastructure technologies, emerging applications and services, network policy, and control functions. Model, design, visualize, and analyze government and commercial networks. Develop and deliver analytical and technical reports and publications, create graphics, and write significant portions of the documents.
What your background should be
- 2+ years of experience with presenting, briefing, or communicating analytic research material to internal staff and clients. 2+ years of experience with developing and documenting methodologies to solve complex problems using a data-driven approach experience with Microsoft office, including work, PowerPoint, and excel-knowledge of telecommunications infrastructure-ability to research, synthesize, and analyze data from numerous sources to develop reports and recommendations. Ability to work effectively in a team or computer lab environment with technical staff-ability to obtain a security clearance. Experience with planning, modeling, deploying, or managing commercial or military telecommunications systems and networks experience with a public utility or communications service provider, including internet service provider (ISP) or local exchange carrier. Experience with homeland security infrastructure program (HSIP), critical infrastructure key resources (CIKR), defense critical infrastructure program (DCIP), or critical infrastructure protection (CIP). Ability to lead and manage projects-possession of excellent organizational skills in a rapidly changing environment.
Required Schooling / Training
- BA or BS degree in engineering.
Who is the client company
- This is an American management consulting firm.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com