- Northampton, MA
What you'll be doing
- Assist with day-to-day marketing activities within the company. Plan and strategize all direct mailing campaigns. Identify new marketing opportunities. Manage all public relations efforts. Assist in company website management. Monitor distributor web sites. Manage the creation of all marketing materials including magazine ads, user case studies and graph gallery. Collect data on competitor pricing, marketing and other activities. Create reports on marketing effectiveness in both cost per lead generation and cost per sales. Manage social media presence.
What your background should be
- Highly motivated self-starter, who is eager to grow with the company. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Prior marketing experience is a plus.
Required Schooling / Training
- BS in physical sciences or engineering.
Who is the client company
- World-wide leading developer of data analysis and graphing software.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com