- Northampton, MA
What you'll be doing
- Assist with day-to-day marketing activities within the company. Plan and strategize all direct mailing campaigns. Identify new marketing opportunities. Manage all public relations efforts. Assist in company website management. Monitor distributor web sites. Manage the creation of all marketing materials including magazine ads, user case studies and graph gallery. Collect data on competitor pricing, marketing and other activities. Create reports on marketing effectiveness in both cost per lead generation and cost per sales. Manage social media presence. Perform all other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Prior marketing experience is a plus. Highly motivated self-starter, who is eager to grow with the company. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- BS in physical sciences or engineering.
Who is the client company
- The client company is a leading developer of scientific graphing and analysis software.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org