Communications Consulting Specialist
- Raleigh, NC
What you'll be doing
- Partner with corporate functions and business teams across company to develop communications strategies and plans to support their business needs (e.g. new initiatives, campaigns, and organizational announcements). Launch and support communications of initiatives from the people team. Coordinate communications, like FAQs and information sessions, for mergers and acquisitions. Act as the main communications contact for crisis communications, including drafting and distributing alerts and updates. Lead the internal communications community to create a strong and connected network of internal communicators to promote best practices, share strategies, and gain a better understanding of communications activities throughout the company. Provide additional communications consulting on other topics as needed.
What your background should be
- 7+ years of experience in communications. Consultative skills, with a focus on the customer. Detail and process-oriented, with a customer-focused mindset. Great organizational skills, and an ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while working with a variety of cross-functional teams. Outstanding communication, writing, and presentation skills. Ability to think creatively and explore or implement a modern or unconventional approach to solving problems. Ability to lead and influence.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree in communications or a related field.
Who is the client company
- An American multinational software company providing open-source software products to the enterprise community.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com