Communications Business Analyst
- Honolulu, HI
What you'll be doing
- The role is principally responsible for ensuring the accuracy and brand consistency of all external communications and messaging, as well as being actively involved in driving effective communications and making recommendations to other department to ensure all messages are consistent and on-brand. Other responsibilities include conducting research and analysis on communications and channels, reporting findings, and sharing recommendations and assessments.
What your background should be
- 3 years of related experience in business administration, marketing, communications, or related field.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications or Business or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Who is the client company
- Non-profit health insurer in the state of Hawaii, founded in 1938 and serving more than 700,000 people.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com