Communications and Marketing Manager
- Corvallis, OR
What you'll be doing
- The communications and marketing manager will be a team member in the division and will be primarily accountable for developing and implementing communications and marketing aimed at enhancing the reputation and broad awareness of the division. Active and effective communication with staff and key stakeholders is critical to the success of this position and access to wireless services is necessary. Serve as primary writer and content editor for the division website, blog, and O&E magazine. Promote the story of the division and the university's outreach and engagement mission through feature stories, videos, blog posts, executive communications, social media, and other mediums that will effectively reach target audiences. Manage communications for university open campus and its related programs. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- At least three years of professional experience working within either a communication-related field or marketing-related field, which included the development and implementation of strategic communications or marketing plans. Demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills including effective use of electronic (traditional and web-based) and printed mass media. Demonstrate ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor/master degree in communication, marketing, business, or in a related field or equivalent preferred.
Who is the client company
- Concern about educational services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org