Common Area Attendant
- Seaside, OR
What you'll be doing
- Clean and maintain the common areas of the resort to meet property standards. Vacuum carpets, upholstered furniture, and/or draperies. Empty wastebaskets, clean ashtrays, and transport other trash and waste to disposal areas. Sweep, scrub, wax, and/or polish floors, using brooms, mops, and/or powered scrubbing and waxing machines. Dust and polish furniture and equipment. Keep walkways, stairs, and all other public spaces maintained. Clean restroom areas and replace paper products. Wash windows. Follow established key control procedures. Cross train in other areas in housekeeping primary in order to assist those areas as assigned. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Must be detail oriented with good organizational skills. Familiarity with cleaning products and equipment as well as cleaning techniques. Frequent lifting, pushing of supplies and equipment. Must be able to work independently and follow instructions regarding priorities of tasks or functions. Must learn the standards for cleanliness and maintenance of all common areas inside and outside.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- The company provides hospitality service.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org