Commodity Trading & Risk Management
- New York, NY
What you'll be doing
- Identify and evaluate business and technology risks, internal controls, which mitigate risks, and related opportunities for internal control improvement. Assist in the selection and tailoring of approaches, methods, and tools to support service offering or industry projects. Actively lead in decision making with engagement management and seek to understand the broader impact of current decisions. Generate innovative ideas and challenge the status quo. Facilitate use of technology-based tools or methodologies to review, design, and/or implement products and services. Play substantive/lead role and engagement planning, economics, and billing. Assist in retention of professionals; lead training efforts. Drive growth of the practice by identifying and closing opportunities at new or existing clients. Play substantive role in enhancing relationships within the company and identify opportunities to cross-sell other services. Demonstrate expertise in market trends, competitor activities, company products, and service lines. Build and nurture positive working relationships with clients with the intention to exceed client expectations. Understand client business environment and risk management approaches. Lead proposal development efforts; membership and visibility in professional & civic organizations. Perform other tasks and duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- At least 10 years of industry, vendor, or consulting experience in the commodity transacting with a clear record of expertise, accomplishment, and impact. Must have extensive knowledge of a project management framework and industry regulations. Extensive knowledge of the trading, operations, documentation, settlement and reporting processes for these commodities. Knowledge of vendor based trading and risk management systems and experience using, implementing or supporting commodity transacting and risk management systems such as Openlink, Triplepoint, Allegro, Solarc, Sungard. Strong communication skills and the ability to build relationships with clients. A proven ability to manage and motivate a diverse team of resources and complete projects on time and within budget.
Required Schooling / Training
- BA/BS/MA degree in business, finance, and mathematics or computer science preferred.
Who is the client company
- Concern about audit, tax, financial advisory and consulting services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com