Commodities Product Controller
- Purchase, NY
What you'll be doing
- Represent the oil liquids product control group in a role that require oversight of key financial control, analyze potential and executed structured commodity deals, report and attribute p&l, assist with balance sheet substantiation, as well as ensure that the books and records of the firm accurately reported. Work with the finance team, trading desk and other support areas (credit, operations, it, and legal) to analyze, consult, and report on new and existing businesses. The role will require an analytic approach to understanding the risks associated with controlling and properly accounting for the business. The company, commodities division are active players in physical and financial energy markets and pursue opportunities that are often infrastructure intensive and finance related in nature. The candidate will promise interaction with many sub sets of the division and exposure to a diverse set of trading and commodity industry skills.
What your background should be
- The candidate with 2+ years of experience in finance, accounting, risk management, or related role required. S/he must have excellent communication skills and be able to manage a large volume of work in a fast paced, deadline-driven environment. Incumbent must have a working knowledge of basic computer software skills such as ms office.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in accounting, economics, finance, or mathematics.
Who is the client company
- This company is an multinational financial services corporation that through its subsidiaries and affiliates, provides securities products and services to customers, including corporations, governments, financial institutions, and individuals.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com