- Galveston, TX
What you'll be doing
- Receives, stores, and distributes commissary supplies according to the specific order. Responsible for comparing and inspecting physical items pulled to the requirements of the pick ticket/order, packs/wraps orders as required by item/delivery type, and prepares for shipment. Places and seals orders in appropriate size plastic bag. Ensures that accuracy of each order. Checks items for expiration date and removes expired items from the pick line, placing them in an assigned location. Sorts and places commissary items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to the predetermined sequence. Reports all damaged or defective materials or questionable conditions to the service center supervisor or manager. Assists in the inventory process to ensure proper and accurate recordkeeping maintains the facility in a clean and organized condition through consistent maintenance on a daily basis. May be responsible for distribution of commissary items. Performs all other related assignments as needed.
What your background should be
- At least one year experience in warehouse/commissary operation, including the physical control and movement of inventory preferred. Must have reasoning ability to solve basic, practical problems and understand a variety of instructions. Excellent organizational and customer service skills strong team orientation. Ability to exercise good judgment and tact. Ability to read the order and recognize items that fulfill orders and understand documents such as safety rules, operating, maintenance instructions, and policy manuals. Must be able to count products accurately and lift and carry weights.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- Concern about food & beverages and commissary services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org