Commercial Property Manager
- Boston, MA
What you'll be doing
- The commercial property manager (property manager) is responsible for in the management of commercial property/properties, association(s) or one or more component of a larger, complex property. In the latter case, he/she may report to a general manager. Responsibilities involve a broad range of property management functions (in accordance with property management agreements and property needs), including, but not limited to; billings and collections; budget preparation and execution; building and facility operations, maintenance and repair ; client, community, company, government and tenant relations; complaints; construction, project and development supervision services; inspections; invoice review and processing; insurance tracking; lease enforcement; leasing; legal actions; marketing and advertising; service contract negotiation, execution and supervision; and payment of taxes. Specific priorities or focus may be directed by a general manager or the director of property management depending upon the specific needs of the company.
What your background should be
- Three to five years of progressively responsible related experience in a commercial property, tenant management setting; or any combination of education, training and experience which provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the essential functions of the job. Knowledge of MS Office & Outlook. Knowledge of basic property management tools and skills. The ability to meet deadlines, accomplish work in order of priority; professionally maintain composure & effectiveness under pressure and changing conditions. Self-motivation, leadership, teamwork and collaboration. Detailed oriented, logical, and methodical approach to problem solving skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor level degree in business or a related field.
Who is the client company
- This is an executive search firm specializing in real estate investment, development and construction placements.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com