Commercial Program Manager
- Greensboro, NC
What you'll be doing
- Work cross functionally with the sales team on funnel management and focus on top 350 accounts. Collaborate with NA marketing to push programs and bundles to capture market share and accelerate upgrade plans; help drive the overall go to market strategy. Work cross functionally with sales and marketing to leverage transformative marketing to win share. Help develop programs and strategy to push distributors to increase number of sales people to appropriately cover the market during the upgrade cycle. Help develop/ensure a strategy (working with the service team) to drive service technician coverage and capabilities sufficient for the upgrade cycle. Actively manage project plans and deliverables as well as the 9 knowledge areas of project management. Effectively apply internal development process known as accelerated product development (APD) and enforce defined project standards. Daily management of program team personnel and communication with key stakeholders. Primary contact for project related issues. Oversee the entire project life-cycle and manage cross-functional team from project initiation to production release.
What your background should be
- Minimum 2 to 5+ years of commercial experience, for complex projects/opportunities. Experience managing through influence. Experience developing project specifications including budgets, schedules and resourcing plans. Strong knowledge of Office suit programs preferred. Exceptional verbal and written communications and presentation skills. Strong strategic and commercial acumen.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in business administration or marketing.
Who is the client company
- This is a supplier of fuel dispensers, point of sale systems, payment systems, forecourt merchandising and support services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org