Commercial Marketing Project Manager
- Memphis, TN
What you'll be doing
- This role is responsible for the effective management of the marketing, advertising and promotional activity of the company. Create, implement and manage marketing plan for new and existing product or service or program. Manage cross channel marketing strategy including all integrated marketing touch points (direct mail, print, trade, email, web, text, call campaigns, viral, social media, etc.) Responsible for companies promotional activity (chain wide and regional) from idea development to final in store delivery. Develop or manage targeted marketing initiative (acquisition or penetration or retention) to drive demand for companies product. Develop or manage national account marketing program. Manage institutional marketing program (referral program, affinity programs, loyalty program). Develop and maintain companies marketing dashboard, including ROI metrics. Track or report on all of the company marketing activities and the result of these activity. Evaluate marketing activity or program on an ongoing basis to apply key learning to future activity in a timely manner. Conduct business analytic to support marketing strategy. Identify and develop key marketing operation process to improve overall organizational efficiency and effectiveness. Conduct marketing survey on current and new program concept. Manage the development of all sales support material (brochure, circular, catalog, flyer, video, website) is support of all function (merchandising, e commerce, national account, zone sale).
What your background should be
- 3+ years of marketing experience including developing and maintaining of marketing strategy needed. Experience work with sales team. Financial analysis experience and proficiency in Microsoft application (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) are required.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in business or marketing related field.
Who is the client company
- This is an American store and is the second largest retailer of aftermarket automotive parts and accessories in the United States.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org