Commercial HVAC Tech
- Virginia Beach, VA
What you'll be doing
- Installation of HVAC units, including electronic and mechanical components. Troubleshoot and repair HVAC units including electronic and mechanical components. Reads complex blueprints, piping, sketches, schematics and wiring diagrams. Operates a variety of equipment such as hand tools and diagnostic hardware. Operates various measuring, diagnostic and testing instruments. Install or repair fuel and water supply lines. Conserve, install and recycle CFC and HCFC (chlorofluorocarbon family) refrigerants if certified. Install or repair electrical connections to HVAC components. Install or repair HVAC system automation components for businesses or smart homes. Comply with the standards for HVAC systems as dictated by the State in which the work is being done. May perform brazing, soldering, pipefitting, welding and fabrication if certified. Maintain a safe and clean work site.
What your background should be
- 4+ years of experience in HVAC service work, not just installation. Ability to read a wiring diagram and comprehend installation, operation, and service literature. Safely operate and maintain a company vehicle, and maintain an acceptable driving record. Fire up, air balance, and commission new retirement homes. Continuously improve your knowledge and skills by self training and studying.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent
Who is the client company
- This is a multinational human resource consulting firm.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org