Commercial Banking Systems Internship
- San Francisco, CA
What you'll be doing
- Intern will actively participate as a team member of select business unit, mirroring the position of a full-time employee in that unit. Responsibilities will include specific assignments and projects that will contribute to a practical, experiential learning environment in an assigned area of company's business. Contribute in various stages of SDLC of major, complex commercial banking system initiatives including: business requirements, design, coding, systems configuration, business process modeling, testing using both traditional waterfall/agile methodologies-work with multiple line commercial banking business partners to develop business specific use cases to drive systems development investigate offerings from industry technology and solution providers that can be leveraged into systems development. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, along with good presentation skills. Demonstrated leadership, and business acumen.
Required Schooling / Training
- Current under graduate status of rising junior or senior (GPA of 3.0 or better). A major in computer science, engineering, mathematics, physics, information technology or other fields related to the financial services industry acceptable.
Who is the client company
- This is a diversified financial services holding company with more than 700 branches.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com