Commercial Bank Officer (CTL KYC)
- Irvine, CA
What you'll be doing
- Evaluate client AML/KYC risk, including the identification of key issues and related migrants, conducting independent research, verifying appropriate risk profile, and making independent risk assessment recommendations. Liaise with various groups like legal, compliance, credit, and operations as needed to ensure a robust risk analysis and assessment. Partner with bankers to collect, analyze, and validate all appropriate due diligence and on-boarding documentation provided by the client. Author and prepare well thought out and concise due diligence commentary that demonstrate a fulsome analysis and assessment of AML/KYC risk and outline sound recommendations to the client coverage team. Take ownership of quality control issues related to client due diligence and partner with bankers to resolve accordingly; escalate as appropriate. Validate all client data and supporting documentation appropriately recorded and stored on proprietary systems. Perform all other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Experience in financial services, specifically corporate/commercial banking, is a plus. Previous credit training or underwriting experience is a plus. Ability to demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to properly identify AML risks and demonstrates a solid grasp of AML/KYC policy. Working knowledge of risk factors that may impact specific products and industries highly desirable. Excellent time management and organizational skills. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- BS/BA degree or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is an American multinational banking and financial services holding company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org