- Richmond, VA
What you'll be doing
- Manages all aspects of the company loan pricing models. Manages reporting and analytics for the commercial incentive plan. Manages reporting and analytical support for commercial aspects of management incentive plan. Develops and maintains daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual and ad-hoc reporting within commercial banking. Assists the treasurer with asset liability management and funds transfer pricing as it relates to commercial banking and lending activities. Assists with forecasting and budgeting of commercial banking activities to include ad-hoc financial modeling. Identifies commercial banking trends and recommends improvements accordingly. Establishes and maintains databases of pertinent information for use in analyzing the company loan portfolio. Makes recommendations to management regarding cost saving or profit generating opportunities and profitability improvement strategies within commercial banking. Monitors financial performance of peer bank loan portfolios. Supports all analytical needs of the treasurer and commercial banking officers.
What your background should be
- 3-5 yrs. experience in a finance related field. Knowledge in financial management and analysis. Advanced analytical and problem solving skills. Excellent leadership, organizational, interpersonal, verbal and communication skills. Ability to work under limited supervision and direction while managing multiple priorities. Extensive knowledge of Microsoft office to include excel, word, and PowerPoint.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in finance, accounting or other business related field.
Who is the client company
- This company provides banking and financial services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com