College Student Technician (Intern)
- Orlando, FL
What you'll be doing
- Candidate will perform a verity of systems engineering tasks and assignments that will promote the development of technical and strategic engineering, leadership and interpersonal skills in a structured framework within the engineering disciplines, such as mechanical, electrical and systems. Task may include analyzes of customer's initial design specifications and development of product specifications and techniques to satisfy customer requirements; may develop and recommend the system architecture and interfaces of the product, as well as perform trade studies and evaluations of engineering designs and concepts. Tasks may include system design, analysis and testing of vehicle configuration, aerodynamic and vehicle performance characterization, guidance, navigation and control systems, target tracking systems, pointing and aiming systems, fire control systems and trajectory analysis. Additional involvement may occur in developing and maintaining engineering models and simulations that provide the basis for engineering predictions of vehicle, system and subsystem performance. Additional tasks involvement may include developing integration and test processes and performing integration of system components, as well as determining verification methods, development of test documentation and test planning and product test execution.
What your background should be
- Ability to obtain interim security clearance. Familiarity using MATLAB or a related simulation tool is preferred. Coursework or related experience in one or more of the following areas: control theory or electro-optics, requirements development, systems architecture and design, system design and analysis, radar pattern recognition, image processing, aerodynamics, guidance and navigation and modeling and simulation, integration and testing of hardware or software components is desired.
Required Schooling / Training
- Currently enrolled in an accredited degree program.
Who is the client company
- This is an American global aerospace, defense, security and advanced technologies company with worldwide interests.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com