- Albany, GA
What you'll be doing
- The collections/credit assistant will be responsible to collect on delinquent accounts, process credit applications, ensure rental/lease vehicles are properly insured, and prepare and monitor various accounting reports. Collect all delinquent sums owed to the company. Process all credit application requests promptly to assure growth through credit worthy accounts. Assure that all vehicles are protected by the proper insurance coverage. Prepare reports for monitoring the sales and credit processes. Assist credit manager as needed. Perform other duties that may be assigned.
What your background should be
- Knowledge of general accounting principle applications and bookkeeping. Experience and knowledge of accounts receivable and accounts payable processes. General knowledge of credit requirements. Ability to work well under stress and to multi-task. Ability to read, write and interpret credit and insurance documentation. Advanced computer literacy of Excel and Word functions, good telephone etiquette.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
Who is the client company
- This company provides vehicle leasing, vehicle maintenance and warehousing services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org