- Albany, NY
What you'll be doing
- Comply with applicable Federal, State and local regulations as well as all the company policies, procedures and guidelines. Perform whole blood collection procedures (allogeneic, autologous, directed, therapeutic). Perform donor health history screening procedures. Perform drive set-up, donor greeting, collection set labeling, processing and packing blood, and donor reaction care as assigned. Perform daily function checks, assemble and maintain supplies and equipment to ensure a state of readiness and to maintain compliance. Function with team effort to ensure efficient donation process focused on donor and sponsor expectations. Maintain positive public relations to promote a professional image. Operate any ARC vehicle. Operate assigned vehicle according to applicable regulations. Perform vehicle checks and complete DOT paperwork per established protocol. Perform vehicle loading and unloading as assigned. Complete required readings and training assignments by assigned deadline. Perform other related duties as necessary.
What your background should be
- Documented satisfactory performance as collections technician i or the equivalent experience is required. Customer service experience, effective verbal communication, and public relations skills are required. A current valid driving license and good driving record is required. Basic computer skills desirable.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Medical assistant or phlebotomy training preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a humanitarian organization that provides emergency assistance, disaster relief and education inside the United States.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com