- El Paso, TX
What you'll be doing
- Communicate with clients via phone, email, letter, etc. in an effort to collect outstanding invoice balances. Update and maintain communication record in company's accounting system (Oracle), to ensure that each account contains all details of interactions with clients and other associates regarding the status of that account. Resolve all open credits on accounts in a timely manner. Resolve banking discrepancies between company and client to keep direct debit of fee exception errors under four weeks old. Exposure to all departments of the company through your ongoing support of and interaction with these various business partners. Opportunity for growth into the higher level positions within the collections department, such as collection specialist, senior collector and technical support specialist. Tuition reimbursement and an award winning training and development program to help you further your career.
What your background should be
- Minimum 1+ years of experience in an office environment, preferably accounts receivable. Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple deadlines and tasks. Service orientation; attention to detail. Ability to type accurately and quickly learn various software systems. Negotiation and problem solving skills. General accounting or banking knowledge helpful.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
Who is the client company
- It is a provider of business outsourcing solutions.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org