- Deerfield, IL
What you'll be doing
- Ensure prompt and timely payment of submitted invoices. Follow up on invoices submitted to ensure prompt and timely payment and escalate issues as necessary. Evaluate payments/denials received for accuracy and make sure that they are applied appropriately. Identified bad debt write offs and A/R adjustments. Initiate write off and adjustments in accordance with policies and procedures. Ensure that secondary bills and patient invoices are accurately generated and submitted on a timely basis. Identified any overpayments and/or duplicate payments, investigates and resolves. Process refund requests in accordance with policies and procedures. Adhere to regulatory / pay or guidelines and policies & procedures.
What your background should be
- Basic level skill in Microsoft Excel. Previous infusion reimbursement or intake/admissions experience.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- The company is concern about drug retailing service.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org