- San German, PR
What you'll be doing
- Set goals and schedule weekly meetings with district manager; Prioritize collection of hard accounts. Visit past due customers at residence and place of employment. Review expired accounts and communicate with the customers to promote timely payments. Maintain accurate records of past due account activity and daily activities. Complete customer service calls in a timely manner as assigned. Follow all policies and procedures and adhere to all standards. Load and upload truck per policy to protect merchandise. Pick up merchandise from customer homes as assigned, requires heavy lifting. Keep assigned vehicle clean and maintained, as required, for safe operation. Follow all safety, handling and transportation procedures to avoid personal injury and property damage. Ensure personal compliance with applicable DOT regulations.
What your background should be
- Appropriate operators license per state/federal regulations. Professional in manner and dress with strong verbal communication skills. Ability to problem solve and critical thinking skills to get desired results. Must be able to achieve collection goals with minimal supervision. Flexible availability including Saturdays and early evenings to visit customer homes and place of employment.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is an American public furniture and electronics rent-to-own company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com