- Louisville, KY
What you'll be doing
- Facilitate and follow through on issues identified through implementation work with each region/market. Act as a liaison between corporate and the markets in support of risk implementation, and assist markets in achieving their risk strategies. Attend, lead, and manage regular meetings where provider development CoE is deploying implementation efforts. Document and update processes and tools for implementation and support of HMOs and risk partners. Maintain files, assist with special projects, and address correspondence within appropriate time frames, and fulfil reporting requirements. Maintain and organized, up-to-date SharePoint site for the implementation work that is sponsored by provider development CoE.
What your background should be
- Finance or a related field educational background required. Previous experience in provider development. Proficiency in analyzing, understanding and communicating financial trends. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment. Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in business.
Who is the client company
- Client company provides health insurance services
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com