- Tulsa, OK
What you'll be doing
- Ensures excellent quality food and beverage products are served at all times. Responsible for processing payment for transactions exchanged. Maintains the integrity of the company by adhering to all policies regarding alcohol awareness and the service of alcohol. Responsible for checking identification for guests that appear to be under the age of 35 to ensure they meet the minimum drinking age requirements of 21. Provides excellent guest service to external and internal guests constantly. Upholds cleanliness standards for work station and tools and maintains a safe and sanitary work environment. Performs other job related duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- One year of work experience in a similar position. Must have ability to acquire a food handler card issued by Rogers county. Must have good customer service skills, cash handling experience and basic math skills. Previous cocktail service experience preferred. Potential employee must be 18 years of age or older. The potential employee must be able to pass a drug test and background check and must not have a felony conviction, whether expunged, annulled or sealed by the court.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is an American conglomerate holding company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com