- Alsip, IL
What you'll be doing
- Provides customer service leadership with the store manager, for employees working in that location. Monitors store activities to ensure that transactions are taking place in the proper manner. Handles escalated customer concerns and emergencies in absence of the store manager. Seeks appropriate resolution for the situation while observing company guidelines and ensuring customer satisfaction. Trains, schedules and coaches employees to ensure store is staffed to appropriately handle customer service needs. Ensures customer service is a priority by scheduling staff consistent with customer activity. Helps ensure that employees follow all company policies as detailed in the operations manual, and in compliance with federal, state and local laws; ensures the sale of age restricted products are prohibited to individuals under the minimum age requirement. Works in tandem with the shift leaders and store manager to ensure management/leadership is available to customers and employees at all times. Provides support to store as needed. Assists in implementing all merchandising and marketing programs; promotes store sales and selling initiatives and encourages the team to reach goals.
What your background should be
- Previous supervisory and retail experience is preferred. Completion of required training program. Basic computer skills. Excellent communication skills and the ability to research and resolve issues. Good understanding of intra-department functions, store operations and corporate business plans. Knowledge of retail business management practices and store transactions. Knowledge of ways to handle customer and employee injuries, incidents and accidents.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is the operator of a chain of combination gas stations and convenience stores.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com