Co Manager Trainee
- Naperville, IL
What you'll be doing
- Provides customer service leadership with the store manager, for employee working in that location. Monitors store activities to ensure that transactions are taking place in the proper manner. Handles escalated customer concerns and emergencies in absence of the store manager. Seeks appropriate resolution for the situation while observing company guidelines and ensuring customer satisfaction. Trains, schedules and coaches employee to ensure store is staffed to appropriately handle customer service needs. Ensures customer service is a priority by scheduling staff consistent with customer activity. Helps ensure that employees follow all company policies as detailed in the operations manual, and in compliance with federal, state and local laws; ensures the sale of age restricted products are prohibited to individuals under the minimum age requirement. Works in tandem with the shift leaders and store manager to ensure management/leadership is available to customers and employees at all times. Provides support to store as needed. Completes other duties as assigned by management.
What your background should be
- Previous supervisory and retail experience is preferred. Completion of required training program. Basic computer skills. Excellent communication skills and the ability to research and resolve issues. Good understanding of intra-department functions, store operations and corporate business plans. Knowledge of retail business management practices and store transactions.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is a gasoline-convenience store company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com