- Milwaukee, WI
What you'll be doing
- Provides customer service leadership with the store manager, for employees working in that location. Monitors store activities to ensure that transactions are taking place in the proper manner. Handles escalated customer concerns and emergencies in absence of the store manager. Seeks appropriate resolution for the situation while observing company guidelines and ensuring customer satisfaction. Trains, schedules and coaches employees to ensure store is staffed to appropriately handle customer service needs. Ensures customer service is a priority by scheduling staff consistent with customer activity. Helps ensure that employees follow all company policies as detailed in the operations manual, and in compliance with federal, state and local laws; ensures the sale of age restricted products are prohibited to individuals under the minimum age requirement. Works in tandem with the shift leaders and store manager to ensure management/leadership is available to customers and employees at all times. Provides support to store as needed. If not available, ensures that a reliable back up has been provided. Assists in identifying qualified applicants; ensures applications and staffing forecasts are forwarded to recruiting centers when applicable. Promotes an environment focused on customer service, satisfaction and store cleanliness. Helps perform and supervise all minor maintenance tasks; supports procedures for additional repairs, and maintains work orders. Responds quickly to all emergencies for the safety and security of customers and employees and notifies the appropriate individuals. Perform other duties as assigned by management.
What your background should be
- Previous supervisory and retail experience preferred. Completion of required training program. Basic computer skills. Excellent communication skills and the ability to research and resolve issues. Good understanding of intra-department functions, store operations and corporate business plans. Knowledge of retail business management practices and store transactions. Knowledge of ways to handle customer and employee injuries, incidents and accidents.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is a gasoline-convenience store company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com