CNC Machinist Round Tool
- Whitehouse, OH
What you'll be doing
- Operates, programs, & sets up Ewamatic CNC grinders and manual grinders to grind tools to specified tolerances. Inspects tools using a comparator, & precision hand measuring equipment. Completes and documents inspection results on inspection check sheets, 5s, and safety information and TPM sheets. Performs TPM tasks & maintenance (belts, filters, coolants, oils, etc.) on above machines. Uses auto cad to program. Operates various manual machines; surface grinder, lathe, mill, etc. Perform other duties/projects as assigned.
What your background should be
- Walks between machines. Sits at computer/workstation. Basic computer skills. Safety glasses with side shields required. Ability to stand, bends, lift, squat and lift 20-40 pounds.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED.
Who is the client company
- This is a supplier of tooling and industrial materials.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org