CMM Operator/Quality Inspector
- San Diego, CA
What you'll be doing
- Create, debug and verify new CMM (coordinate measuring machine) programs using PCDMIS software. Translate CMM data to applicable inspection report formats. Create first articles to as9102 standard. Maintenance of the CMM program database, maintain CMM & CMM software in good working order. Perform various visual and dimensional inspections of complex components and assemblies as required. Support internal customers as needed. Support company objectives by working overtime; including weekends on an as needed.
What your background should be
- Five years of CMM experience. 5+ years quality/mission assurance experience (in an aerospace/mfg. Environment preferred). PCDMIS or other equivalent CMM software skills (4-5 years of experience). Must have a strong ability to read and interpret part and drawings (ANSI Y14.5). Must have strong surface plate and conventional set-up inspection skills using various. Precision measuring devices and inspection techniques.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma, or equivalent, some college preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is an American aerospace manufacturer and defense industry company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com