- Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
What you'll be doing
- Track system, software and firmware baseline product and documentation through the software development life cycle. Track the status of all change request (CR) and problem report (PR). Attend manufacturer configuration control board (CCB) meeting to ensure that proper CM practice follow. Maintain and update record of all configuration item (CI). Facilitate CCB meeting among the US government team. Prepare CR and PR package for team review and adjudication. Perform system administration and data entry on an automated CM tool suite. Represent CM in technical working group, integrated project team meeting and other working group session. Perform software level physical and functional configuration audit. Develop artifact and execute process required to achieve and maintain capability maturity.
What your background should be
- Minimum of 8 years of professional experience in configuration management. Must have at least a minimum of secret security clearance with the potential to obtain TS/SCI. Excellent oral and written communications skills. Strong MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint skills are necessary.
Required Schooling / Training
- Engineering or computer science degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is an American global aerospace, defense, security and advanced technologies company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org