Cloud Data Platform Engineer
- Longmont, CO
What you'll be doing
- Define, design, and implement platform services and solutions within a fast paced, leading edge database/applications company. Perform performance trend analysis and manage the server/network capacity. Propose client configuration and implement technical solutions to enhance and/or troubleshoot the system. Work with others to define, coordinate vendor purchase needs. Responsible for support documentation as well. Ensure the design and deployment of services which are scalable, operable, manageable, secure, performant, and highly available for customers Support the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products. Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products. Ensure the quality of the products being delivered. Document the relationships between the products being delivered. Ensure that the products being developed make the best use of the environments they are being deployed in.
What your background should be
- 3+ years of software development experience. Deep knowledge in at least one of the following areas: relational database, no-SQL database, Hadoop ecosystem (e.g., HDFS, MapReduce, HBase, Hive, Pig). Advanced skills in programming using Python. In-depth knowledge of programming in one or more of the following: C++, Java or other basic programming language.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in computer science, engineering, math, or physics.
Who is the client company
- An American multinational human resource consulting firm
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com