- Hartford, CT
What you'll be doing
- The candidate will foster positive working relationship with client, family and outside key stakeholder and utilize a strength based solution focused model of care. Conduct program specific screening and evaluation, and formulate diagnosis in accordance with the diagnostic statistical manual (DSM). Develop and document, clear clinical formulation and treatment plan that are individualized and measurable, developed in collaboration with the client/family and other as relevant. Demonstrate knowledge of psychopathology and other behavioral health concern and primary modality of psychotherapeutic intervention. Utilize best practice and evidenced based practice model where appropriate and adhere to model and program expectation. Demonstrate knowledge of internal and external level of care, referral process and resource. Make clinically appropriate referral for identified service need in a timely manner. Communicate in a positive, effective manner with client, family, and all internal and external provider. Attend any required meeting. Meet direct service productivity goal as defined by program. Demonstrate knowledge of program/department/agency goal and target outcome, and adhere to practice standard and to data collection and reporting protocol. Document all client related information in compliance with agency policy. Provide service in the office and/or community settings outside of the office as defined by the program. Continue to develop knowledge and understanding about the history, tradition, value, family system, and artistic expression of group served as well as use appropriate methodological approach, skill, and technique that reflect an understanding of culture.
What your background should be
- Required LMSW license or temporary permit in the State of Connecticut.
Required Schooling / Training
- Master in social work, psychology, marriage and family therapy.
Who is the client company
- The company provide comprehensive solution that address complex health issue, providing individual, family and community with accessible, innovative care that encourage recovery, health and growth at all stage of life.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org