Clinical Supervisor of Infant Program
- Tucson, AZ
What you'll be doing
- The position hire, train, supervise, and support Clinical Liaison, behavioural health professional, behavioural health technician, and clerical/administrative support staff as per ESBF and contractual policy and procedure. Attend three intake/screening/assessment/planning session for individual going through the credential and privileging process. Provide one to one and group supervision to behavioural health practitioner. Provide ongoing training and monitoring. Coordinate provision of service among new vision for family team member. Oversight of clinical response to urgent response referral. Facilitate team meeting as needed to disseminate information, oversight, and case presentation. Monitor and oversight of documentation and service provision to maintain compliance with contractual and regulatory requirement. Review and sign document as behavioural health professional participate in monitoring and auditing activity. Attend required training per contractual agreement. Provide assessment and clinical evaluation as needed for children with complex mental health issue. Promote a continuum of intervention that meet the assessed need of children and family.
What your background should be
- 1 year of work experience providing supervision. Behavioural health license. valid fingerprint clearance card and pass a criminal history background. Maintain a current valid driving license. Employee must have held their current position with ESBF for at least twelve (12) consecutive months and, have a satisfactory performance record and have no disciplinary action during the last twelve (12) consecutive month.
Required Schooling / Training
- Master degree in social work, counselling, or psychology.
Who is the client company
- This company is dedicated to the idea that all people deserve the chance to live healthy, productive and independent live by exceptional service, education, outreach, and advocacy.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org