Clinical Specialist-AF Solutions
- Minneapolis, MN
What you'll be doing
- Represents companies AFS during ablations procedures to provide troubleshooting and other technical assistance. Receives technical inquiries by customers. Researches solutions to questions or problems (e.g., catheter, console, generator support). Educates and trains physicians, hospital personnel and office staff on technical matters relating to AFS products and related procedures. In-service education programs. Seminars or outside symposiums. Assists RM and field training department in educating or training new clinical specialists and account managers. Provides training and resources for hospital staff to enable them to conduct training for their personnel sales support. Updates sales representatives concerning procedure. Immediately notifies account manager regarding issues or problems requiring follow-up. Serves as effective companies AFS representative to physicians and support staff regarding companies AFS products, service and support. Promotes the safe and effective use of companies AFS products and related procedures. Understands national, regional and territory sales objectives. Works in partnership with account manager to achieve exceed goals.
What your background should be
- Minimum of three years work experience in cardiac field, hospital or clinic or sales. Proven track record with technical training assignments. Experience in the cardiac catheter ablation field, EP lab, in a hospital or clinic or EP medical sales providing technical or clinical support. Ability to work with many different customers from varying backgrounds. Must have a valid driving license and auto insurance. Ability to travel more than 75% of the time.
Required Schooling / Training
- An associate degree in nursing, biology, chemistry or exercise physiology filed. BA or BS degree in nursing, cardiovascular, life sciences, or technical discipline preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is the world's premier medical technology and services company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org