Clinical Scheduler Rep
- Louisville, KY
What you'll be doing
- Conduct patient assessments and develop and implement nursing care plans to foster quality outcomes. Assess patient's status, analyze and interpret information for intervention. Work with physicians to facilitate quality patient care. Confer with nursing supervisors or director as it relates to patient care outcomes. Interact on a continuous basis with other departments by directing activities towards positive outcomes. Establish delivery system and utilize nursing process. Follow policies, procedures, standards for hospital.
What your background should be
- Prefer one year of medical surgical nursing experience. Current RN licensure by the state of North Carolina. Current CPR certification.
Required Schooling / Training
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing.
Who is the client company
- Concern about hospital & health care services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com