Clinical Research Coordinator
- Mount Sinai, NY
What you'll be doing
- Clinical Research Coordinator will work under minimal supervision, coordinate the clinical assessments of the study subjects; analyze and assists in interpreting moderately complex clinical research data. Prepare grant applications, documents, and assist in protocol submissions. Coordinate the clinical assessments of the study subjects including but not limited to screening and evaluation of the study subjects. Obtain informed consent under supervision of the principal investigator, clinical research manager, or senior clinical research coordinator for studies enrolling vulnerable subjects, and for studies involving genetic tests. Independently obtain informed consent for other clinical studies. Ensure accurate and complete compilation of subject data through chart reviews. Mentor clinical research coordinators in training.
What your background should be
- 2 years of clinical research experience, excellent verbal, written & interpersonal skills, knowledge of standard concepts, practices and procedures in directly related field, exceptional attention to detail and accuracy.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in sciences or related field.
Who is the client company
- This is an integrated health care system providing exceptional medical care to local and global communities.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com