Clinical Research Coordinator
- Billings, MT
What you'll be doing
- Ascertain pre-treatment and eligibility requirements of protocol have been met including informed consent prior to registration. Register all protocol patients with the appropriate statistical offices. Maintain logs or indices and statistics of protocol patients. Collate data for submission to statistical office to meet protocol requirements and develop flow sheets or forms to facilitate this requirement. Abstract data from necessary sources to complete pre-study forms, flow sheets, adverse events, off-study forms and any other study specific form for protocol patients. Schedule appointments or tests, after consulting with physician as needed for protocol compliance. Dispense investigational medications to physicians for protocol patients. Quality control and assurance evaluate flow sheets and study forms for completeness, accuracy in compliance with protocol requirements and adherence to protocol treatment plans. Review records and forms for compliance with quality assurance and participate in quality assurance activities (monitor visits, internal audits, sponsor audits, and FDA audits). Review informed consent with the patient following physician/patient consent. Instruct outlying physicians of protocol study parameters, assuring data is submitted at appropriate intervals, and monitoring physician and patient participation in the protocols.
What your background should be
- Ability to type 50 wpm, ability to understand and extract information from medical records for research. Strong interpersonal skills including verbal and written communication. Must have ability to communicate effectively and diplomatically within a multi-functional team and communicate directly with patients. Strong organizational skills and attention to detail. Ability to successfully function in a fast paced, service oriented environment. Experience in understanding and usage of computers, including research databases, as well as the ability to learn applications relevant to the position.
Required Schooling / Training
- Associate degree in a health-related field required. Bachelor degree in health-related field preferred.
Who is the client company
- Concern about healthcare services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org