Clinical Research Coordinator
- Oklahoma City, OK
What you'll be doing
- Serve as a research professional resource regarding the oncology clinical trials, protocol procedure and protocol compliance for physician, nurse, radiation therapist and other health care professional at the assigned center. Prepare protocol submission with the applicable IRB. Assist PI in writing protocol when delegated. Assist in obtaining and maintaining membership with cooperative group. Collect all applicable regulatory information according to good clinical practice and sponsor policy. Assist investigator and staff with coordination of research subject visit in compliance with protocol timeline. Manage research archive system for expired protocol. Complete and submit proper case report form to sponsor within designated timeline when delegated.
What your background should be
- Certification as a research professional at time of hire is desired. One year of meeting eligibility requirement. Experience in protocol development including protocol writing and management. Candidate must have extensive knowledge in regulatory requirements; IRBs, FDA, ICH-GCP, OHRP. Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel and ability to adapt to using multiple software applications required.
Required Schooling / Training
- Minimum associate degree in a science or health related field or bachelor of science degree strongly preferred.
Who is the client company
- Concern about healthcare services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com