Clinical Research Assistant
- Farmington, CT
What you'll be doing
- Required to carry out research participant interviews, both in person and over the telephone, collecting, entering and analyzing data and recruiting participants for interviews and surveys. The post holder will also be expected to keep track of participants, coordinate training events and assist in writing up project reports.
What your background should be
- Bilingual in Spanish and English.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's Degree in the appropriate scientific discipline, e.g. Psychology, Gerontology, Social Work or related discipline.
Who is the client company
- Healthcare network with close university links specializing in clinical care, advanced biomedical research and premier academics in medicine.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com