Clinical Research Assistant
- Orlando, FL
What you'll be doing
- The responsible person demonstrates through behavior company core values of integrity, compassion, balance, excellence, stewardship and teamwork as outlined in the organization performance excellence program. The candidate assists the CRN with conducting clinical research trials in accordance with trial protocols, state and federal regulations, and ICH/GCP guidelines by actively screening, assessing eligibility, and registering subjects for screening visits; escorting subjects through study visits; performing clinical tasks and collecting associated data; and communicating information/results to the CRN and/or investigators. S/he delivers safe care and demonstrates regard for the dignity and respect of all participants. S/he also maintains adequate skills in clinical competencies (including phlebotomy and IV insertion [if l034]). The role practices the principles of universal precautions. Understands and abides by HIPAA regulations. This position assists the CRN in maintaining neat, organized, accurate, and up-to-date source document records for all participants. The candidate completes case report forms (CRF) or subject tracking tools in a timely manner ensures that all data collection and submissions meet protocol specifications and requirements. S/he communicates appropriately and effectively with tri investigators, scientists, ARNP, CRN, and staff as well as research subjects. S/he also serves as a subject advocate by reporting any participant needs, concerns, abnormalities, or adverse events to the investigator or CRN with detailed and accurate information.
What your background should be
- The candidate requires one year of medical office and/or research experience. General knowledge of endocrine and metabolic disease processes. Ability to perform clinical tasks including assisting physician, ARNP and CRN with minor procedures and other study requirements as needed. Strong interpersonal skills to interact and maintain good relationships with a broad spectrum of healthcare disciplines and the public. Ability to handle multiple tasks, simultaneously, in an organized and timely manner. Ability to work independently and as a team under the direction of the Investigator, PM, and clinical operations manager. Knowledge of clinical/translational research and research regulatory environment (preferred). American association of medical assistants (AAMA) certification or american medical technologist (AMT) certification.
Required Schooling / Training
- BLS certified. High school graduate or equivalent (preferred).
Who is the client company
- The client company is an acute-care, not-for-profit healthcare organization.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com