Clinical Pharmacy Resident
- Cleveland, OH
What you'll be doing
- The incumbent of this position will serve as a pharmacy resident. The candidate will perform pharmacotherapeutic monitoring and provision of pharmaceutical care of patients in the area of service responsibility in a routine continuous manner taking into account the age and clinical condition of each patient. Provide and document pharmacotherapeutic recommendations that positively affect patient outcome and documents all activities through departmental reports and quality assurance mechanisms. Learn how to demonstrate a service orientation toward patients, staff, and visitors. Convey a positive, professional image at all times. Provide general and patient specific drug information to patients, physicians, nurses and other health care professionals. Interact routinely with physicians and nurses to provide optimal pharmaceutical care to patients. Participate in and supports pharmacy and therapeutics committee activities, such as drug use evaluation, adverse drug reaction monitoring, formulary review, and maintenance and assistance in monograph preparation for drug addition to the formulary. Serve as an experiential rotation preceptor for pharmacy students and staff pharmacists. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Previous work experience in related field is preferred. Current state license as a registered pharmacist (rph) required.
Required Schooling / Training
- Master degree or PhD required.
Who is the client company
- This is a hospital & health care company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com