Clinical Pharmacist (Supervisory In Patient)
- Brockton, MA
What you'll be doing
- Supervise staff and actively participate in operations to ensure accurate care is providing to patients and pharmacy support services are available to medical and nursing staff to improve medication utilization and enhance treatment outcomes. Facilitate communication between shifts and support pharmacist and technician scheduling, including coordinating for pharmacy staffing shortages. Provide education to staff, enforce departmental and institutional policies as well as initiate and participate in QM and PI programs to improve pharmacy operations and service. Participate in outstanding customer service and accept responsibility in developing and maintaining relationships with the different services within the hospital. Serve as a preceptor to Pharm.D. candidates as well as PGY-1 pharmacy residents.
What your background should be
- Must have 1 year of experience equivalent to the next lower grade level. Full, current, and unrestricted license to practice pharmacy in a state, territory, commonwealth of the unites states or the district of Columbia. Must be proficient in spoken and written English. Ability to effectively supervise subordinate staff. Skill in managing people or programs.
Required Schooling / Training
- Graduation degree in pharmacy from an accredit college or university.
Who is the client company
- This is a government organization, which provides patient care and federal benefits to veterans and their dependents.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com