Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Charlotte, NC
What you'll be doing
- The clinical nurse specialist (operating room) designs, implements, and evaluates population based programs of care by integrating nursing interventions and medical treatments, as appropriate to enhance patient outcomes cost effectively. S/he integrates knowledge of disease and medical treatments in a holistic assessment of persons while focusing on the differential diagnosis of illness or wellness experiences. The applicant serves as a leader/consultant/mentor/change agent in advancing the practice of nursing to achieve quality, cost-effective patient outcomes within the specialty population and as appropriate across populations. Assesses, plan, implements and evaluates formal and informal educational opportunities and materials for nursing teammate and patients/families in area of specialty. S/he leads multidisciplinary groups in designing and implementing innovative alternative solutions that address system problems and/or patient care issues occurring across the full continuum of care. This position supports nursing research to promote clinical knowledge development and research-based clinical practice. Serves on department/hospital committees and participates in governance activities. Interprets and analyzes data.
What your background should be
- The incumbent with current license to practice as a registered nurse or temporary license as a registered nurse petitioner in the state of north carolina, msn required. Certification in specialty area desired. S/he should have teaching program development and multiple project management experience. The candidate should have minimum 3 to 5 years of clinical experience in area of specialty. Demonstrates knowledge of the principles of growth and development and possesses the ability to respond to age specific issues and data reflective of the patient status. The applicant must be able to handle fast-paced environment, moving independently from one location to another frequently.
Required Schooling / Training
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing.
Who is the client company
- The hiring company is a nonprofit hospital network which operates hospitals, freestanding emergency departments, urgent care centers, and medical practices.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org