- Mount Laurel, NJ
What you'll be doing
- The candidate provides case management reviews and clinical oversight of therapeutic and other services. This role also serves as a member of a triad team that provides services to individual throughout Burlington and Mercer Counties. Supports the development of and oversees the implementation of services plans for individual served. Monitors adherence to treatment plans. Reviews placement disruptions, internal movement of clients and on-call activity. Participates in the review and matching of new clients. Investigates internal incidents as required. Regularly reviews clients records to monitor home visits, maintain quality of documentation, and ensure compliance. Reports to a program director or area director.
What your background should be
- 3+ years related experience working with children in foster care and their families. 3+ years of supervisory experience a plus. Demonstrated strong mentor-ship or leadership or management skills. Strong knowledge of adolescents with cognitive behavioral disorders and emotional disturbances. Must have an active LSW, LCSW, LAC, LPC, LMFT license as required by state of New Jersey. Must have the willingness to travel 25-50%.
Required Schooling / Training
- Masters degree in human services or related field required.
Who is the client company
- The client company is a national network of health and human services provider.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com