Clinical Integration Administrator
- Houston, TX
What you'll be doing
- Provide oversight, plan and implement the methodist model for clinical integration consistent with the company strategic plan. Develop relationships with companies and third party payors, resulting in partnerships and opportunities for the company to increase market share. Proactive and effective in developing and maintaining collaborative relationships with physicians, hospital leaders and their employees. Participate in making recommendations for improving working relationships in the company. Coordination of specific joint-contracting relationships with hospitals to further advance clinical integration activities, i.e., pay-for-performance contracting models. Manage the selection, development, motivation, evaluation and discipline of reporting personnel. Ensure that job requirements and goals for each position are clear to employees. Determine and document the qualifications and competence on a continuing basis. Act as liaison between hospital and system administration and the staff and physician members in matters of program development and process improvement as it applies to clinical integration. Collect and evaluate data to identify opportunities for improvement in quality of care and patient outcomes.
What your background should be
- Five years of experience in an administrative/managerial position. Experience in managed health care or a physician organization preferred. Knowledge and ability to manage operations within budgets. Short and long-range planning skills. Requires strong organizational and analytical skills; human resources management skills. Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing including presentation skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Undergraduate degree in business or healthcare related field.
Who is the client company
- Concern about hospital and healthcare services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com