- Moon Township, PA
What you'll be doing
- Role will be responsible for delivering end user training and providing roaming support for horizon clinical and paragon customers. Classes will be delivered in a hospital formal classroom setting with class size ranging between 5-15 students. Audience will be non-providers (nurses, unit secretary, respiratory therapists, speech therapists, physician therapists, other ancillary groups) and providers (physicians, physician assistants, medical students). Conduct onsite end-user classes for provider (physicians, physician assistants, medical students) and non-providers (nurses, unit secretaries, physical therapists, respiratory therapists, speech therapists, other ancillary personnel. Classes will be conducted using curriculum materials developed by company or the customer. Adjust lesson plans based on customizations and audience. Lead learning activities, administering learning assessments as requested, and guiding the achievement levels of students. Provide support for end users during live events. Develop customer relationships and achieve companies customer satisfaction goals.
What your background should be
- 6+ years technical training, field sales, product support, and/or consulting experience. Clinical healthcare experience in a hospital environment. Previous experience delivering end user training in a formal classroom setting to clinicians (physicians, physician assistants, medical students, nurses, unit secretaries, ancillary departments). Experience supporting users onsite during a live event. Experience providing instruction on clinical workflow for clinicians (nursing and physicians). Previous experience using electronic health record systems (nursing documentation and/or, order entry, and /or medication administration). Ability to travel up to 90% and work weekends as needed.
Required Schooling / Training
- BA or BS degree or equivalent experience.
Who is the client company
- This is an American company distributing pharmaceuticals at a retailsale level and providing health information technology, medical supplies, and care management tools.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org